Who's ready for a little bookish trivia? I've decided to put together a book-related quiz. Whoever wants to test their knowledge, feel free to answer the questions below- but no Googling the answers, or looking through your books! Answer them all from memory only! Good luck! :D
1. Who gave Katniss the mockingjay pin? (Bonus points if you can name the character from the book and the character from the movie).
2. What was the translation of the Dutch lady's comment to Hazel and Gus in The Fault in Our Stars?
3. What are the three Deathly Hallows objects in Harry Potter?
4. Which faction was Al originally from in Divergent?
5. What was Tris's first ranking in the Dauntless initiation?
6. Who was the artist whose artwork Hazel's "This is not a pipe." T-shirt was based on?
7. Who shot a muffin off of Marlene's head in Divergent?
8. Which district was Finnick from?
9. In Under the Never Sky, what were Perry's Senses?
10. What color was Cassia's dress for the Matching Ceremony in Matched?
Post your answers in the comments, and let me know what you think! Was it too hard? Too easy? Were there too many questions from one book? Did you know most (or all) of the books?
Key (don't cheat! :P):
1. In the book, Madge Undersee; in the movie, Greasy Sae
2. "The beautiful couple is beautiful."
3. Invisibility Cloak, Resurrection Stone, Elder Wand
8. District 4
9. Scire and Seer
Alright! So, how'd you do? Let me know!